Is your current Android Home efficient ?
How does it perform as an application launcher ?
Chances are that :
- When you click the Home button, you don't always, by far, have your application icon just here ready to be clicked. In fact the selection of applications you can launch with just a clic is probably ridiculously short and outdated
- You frequently have to switch between desktops before you find the icon you want
- You frequently need to (or should) reorganize your icons between your desktops and you have problems keeping a logic in putting which icon on which desktop
- You wonder if you will keep this application there on your desktop or if it doesn't deserve it (or not anymore)
- You have to scroll a long list in order to find an unfrequent application
- You cannot directly uninstall an application or note it on the market, even if you have its icon just under your eyes
- You forgot to check or use the applications you just downloaded, because they're lost in a big unsorted list
- Moving an application from one place to another is slow and painful
If you think you need a better one, you may be interested by the free launcher I'm building.
Features and screenshots - The forum (please register so that I can track who test and on what devices) - download StriPad.